Tuesday, August 9, 2016

She-Hulk Cospaint


Hey everyone, thanks for checking out this video. I decided to do a She-Hulk cospaint and I think I'm going to do more female Superhero cospaints in the future. They're easy to do, but are so beautiful! This was also the first cospaint that I've done on Periscope and I had so much fun I think I'm going to do it more! Don't forget to give this video a thumbs up if you enjoyed and subscribe to my channel if you haven't already!


Products used:
Snazaroo Face Paint in Green
Snazaroo Face Paint in Purple
Snazaroo Face Paint in White
CC Beauty Cream Face Paint in Black
Snazaroo Face Paint in Black
Mehron Clown White Cream Face Paint
Morphe 35W Eyeshadow Palette
NYX Cosmetics Strobe of Genius Palette
Wet 'n Wild PhotoFocus Setting Spray
NYX Cosmetics Face and Body Glitter in Silver
Ardell Lashes in Glamour #113
Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Matte Lip Tar in Cosplay and NYX Cosmetics Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick in Alien mixed